after months of asking my mom to buy this ice cream.. i ended up buying it myself.
strawberry super thick <3
// happy birthday eugeneeee
and the flowery background is gone
Left brain: I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.
Right brain: I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.
Your percentage score for the right brain is 54%.
Your percentage score for the left brain is 46%.
since i dont have any recent pictures. D: // potassium outing, 121110
done with the challenge! \:D/
3 months before i saw the movie. :))
because 2010 was a good year for me, i believe. :-bd
my last bike ride for the year 2010. O:
// 123110, 4:26 AM
got this from . :D
- What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? hmm, i knew how to use a skateboard. O: well not really, i just rode on it then yey. =))) i also took a lot of pictures this year. :-bd like a looot.
- Did you keep your New Year’s Resolutions, and will you make more for next year? i dont think i had new year’s resolutions last year :/ too lazy to think of any. =))
[and no, “to be not lazy” is not one :D =))]
- Did anyone close to you give birth? yeaaah. my two tita’s! :D
- Did anyone close to you die? no oneee :D
- What countries did you visit? ..i havent been out of the country. ever. :))
- What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
- What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? october something. :D just because. :))
- What was your biggest achievement of the year? nakapasa ako ng long test sa math? =)))) yeahhh.
- What was your biggest failure? sanay na ko sa failures :-j :))
- Did you suffer illness or injury? noneee. baka mamaya magkaron. :> :))
- What was the best thing you bought? did i buy something this year :-? =))) ohh i bought clothes for myselfff :))
- Whose behavior merited celebration? ..? O:
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? i wont get depressed because of somebody :))
- Where did most of your money go? shirts, food. :>
- What did you get really, really, really excited about? 3rd year? :))
- What song will always remind you of 2010? waiting for yesterday. :)) kidding.
- Compared to this time last year, are you: happier or sadder?im always happy :-j =))) ; thinner or fatter? fatter. D:; richer or poorer? richer. >:D
- What do you wish you’d done more of? HAHAHA HOMEWORKS. =))) go to placeeess O: i always stay at homeee.
- What do you wish you’d done less of? procrastinatinggg?
- How will you be spending Christmas? already did. :))
- Did you fall in love in 2010? hehehehe no? :))
- How many one-night stands? hohoho wow. :))
- What was your favourite TV program? spongebob forever.
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?..?
- What was the best book you read? the bio book. =))))
- What was your greatest musical discovery? artist vs poet, i guess. :D
- What did you want and get? a bike. =))) :D
- What was your favourite film of this year? despicable me? :D
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? nakakita ako ng abs. :> :> 15 @-)
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? passing math? :))
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?kahit anong mahanap sa closet. oh yeah.
- What kept you sane? musiccc. O:
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? sterling knight. jgs. @-)
- What political issue stirred you the most? not interested in those kind of stuff, sorry. =))
- Who did you miss? up thereee.
- Who were the best new people you met? potassium! :D
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: think sin Q1 and Q2 / think sin theta/2. :> (Santos and Mendoza, 2010.)